At the close of this week you’d find in our home:
- A busy kitchen with apples (still) and loads of grape tomatoes
- Johanna’s first apple pies
- The first of crunchy brown leaves on our sidewalks
- Brainstorming over what to do for the only boy’s first birthday next week
- Early alarmclocks and dark, quiet mornings for me and Bobby
- Learning about the civil war, the underground railroad, and how to make Irish candy all in one morning
- Loving french videos for children on YouTube
- Beginning the switch from summer clothes to fall clothes
- Making a few preparations for Caroline’s baptism tomorrow–how is it we’ve already arrived at Friday??
Have a wonderful weekend, friends!
the sleepy time gal