Good morning. We made it through the long night of wind and rain Saturday night from Hurricane Irene without losing any electricity. The sun is back and we’re planning out the last week of August, the girls and me.
I have a list of things to share this morning whether you’re sending your kids off on the bus today or planning out the fall with them at home. I hope you enjoy:
- Meet our Sisters. I’m so touched to be able to share with you the three women in the Congo that we are able to sponsor from the proceeds of the Carlisle, PA Yoga for Congo Women event.
- Sand grains magnified 110-250 times reveal each grain is unique. Beautiful and extraordinary from Inspiration Green.
- Make your own air-dry clay from The Junk Wave.
- Textured air-dry clay. Make beautifully organic creations from the textures of nature with your kids from The Urban Comfort.
- Beautiful homemade fairy gardens in a pot from Pink and Green Mama.
- Very cool, on site cloud identification from Nature Watch.
- What I would love to let Caroline do for her birthday cake next year: draw and doodle on it! From Sweetopolita.
- Check out my blog friend, Maria Babin, from Busy as a Bee in Paris, and her multilingual family in this video. I love her kid’s combination of english, french and spanish!
Are you a fan of Pinterest? I love it. It is a place to categorize things you see online that you love or want to remember to refer to later. You simply sign up and then start pinning. That is where I keep many of these ideas, like above, for later reference.
the sleepy time gal