Right now we’re…
- enjoying giving extra attention to our Johanna with her special day around the corner
- making new job charts for the girls to maintain the dishwasher + help regularly in the kitchen
- remembering to use the slow cooker at least once a week–sometimes using it for a hot breakfast
- baking the awesome ultimate keto buns weekly (the whole household loves these slathered in butter or with burgers or grilled chicken dinner sandwiches) and Primal Cravings Cookbook Chocolate Coconut Scout Cookies–but sweetened with stevia + blackstrap molasses–yum!
- slowly carving a new routine to our “homeschooling” day, like the official reinstitution of “reading time” on the couch in the afternoon–some sit as close as they can to me to see pictures, others make dolls on the floor and just listen
- patiently waiting for inspiration for Plan B of potty training a boy (those darn pull-ups + underwear are so hard for him to pull down when he needs to!)
- reading The Gift of Dyslexia, learning more about the “gift” and understanding so much about why my sweet girl has always creatively done everything different–in coping and understanding her world–from her sisters
Have a wonderful day, friends, and weekend. I’m looking forward to a simple and special baptism weekend with family + friends. And I’m hoping for a date night out before the shift in focus towards a family wedding.
Go out + live boldly!
the sleepy time gal