Summer means birthday parties, and parties mean gifts. Here’s a creative, personalized gift idea you and your child can make together.
- Find out the theme of the birthday party
- Find an image online of the theme
- Get a digital photo of the child
- Using Photoshop, or a program like it, superimpose the child’s face into the image (note: Bobby is my right hand man Photoshopper)
- Print your image onto t-shirt transfer paper
- Follow directions on packaging–cut out image and iron onto white t-shirt
It is always exciting giving these gifts away. I love watching my daughter watch as her friend opens a present with himself in the image.
(Stop by tomorrow to see what we dyed!)
the sleepy time gal