I’m excited to announce a new Friday fixture on the blog: sleepy time tips! Fridays you’ll find a tip I find useful, whether related to cooking, creating, design, or family. Enjoy!
Sleepy Time Tip:
Use a Personalized Garland to:
- decorate a child’s bedroom
- decorate a birthday party or celebration based on the theme
- decorate for a holiday
- Simply come up with a shape (owl as seen above, flowers, Christmas trees, bunnies, whales, turtles, snowmen, birds, ice cream cones, cars– you get the idea)
- Don’t be exact–freehand the shape onto doubled fabric, cut, sew, fill, and sew opening closed. Repeat.
- Use craft paint to add faces, eyes, wheels, wings–whatever will define the shape a bit more.
- Sew a ribbon loop onto the back of the figure, string through wide ribbon, knot each end, and hang.
the sleepy time gal