- all of the itty bitty scraps of felt have been cleaned up, large scraps folded and tucked away with my fabrics downstairs, and the glue gun’s cord most reverently wrapped around itself for a job well done
- Rowan’s felt quiet book for church is officially finished–who was I kidding when I thought it would be ready to give him for Christmas??
- long dead grass is being beautifully wrapped to make little indoor spring nests for Caroline’s adorable felt chick and many pom pom chicks
- plans are becoming more concrete for sight-seeing as a family in The City That Never Sleeps next week–definitely starting the trip here
- my list of “exciting projects” to do early in the morning is totally backed up from being sick this week but I’m still pumped none the less–a taller version of this fabric basket for the older girls’ bedroom organization is on the list for this weekend
- finishing off some delicious, healthy creamsicle cupcakes (I used a variety of sweeteners which I like best for flavor + health: vanilla stevia, blackstrap molasses, coconut sugar + eyrithritol) + cream cheese frosting that I made for the “well” half of the family this week
- my oldest two daughters are about to enter into the world of Jane Austen tonight–let’s begin with Sense and Sensibility, shall we??
- getting ready to head out the door for our annual spring trip to Meadowbrooke Gourds–today it’s a field trip–and then to pick up more of their unfinished raw gourds (Remember their beautiful raw gourds we like to paint into eggs?)
- I’m very excited to greet my husband home from his travels away from us this week–nothing is better than your family, complete
the sleepy time gal